The Twinnie Pouch is a set of cute zipper pouches that is designed to store small important stuff like coins, cash, cards, ear pods, lipstick, etc.
It’s a great easy quick project for beginners as well as seasoned sewists and makes a great gift during the festive season.
This scrap buster friendly pattern comes in two sizes of zipper pouch – a zipper wallet with keychain or swivel hook. Ideal to clip onto your purse or your key chain to carry a few notes, a card and some lippy when you run out to pick up the kids.
– Small = 4.5″ wide by 2.5″ high.
– Medium = 4.5″ wide by 3.5″ high.
The designer has produced a 4-minute video tutorial showing you how to make her Twinnie Pouch that you can watch here:
Materials needed to make this pattern:
- A scrap of fun print fabrics minimum 5″ wide,
- A scrap of all-purpose woven interfacing, minimum 5″ wide,
- #3 all purposes zipper (Recommended to use scrap zipper),
- Cross Cut Binding 1.5″ wide (optional),
- Swivel Hook or D-ring or Keyring,
- Grosgrain Ribbon: 0.5″ wide by 2″ high.
The pdf pattern includes:
- Twelve pages of step-by-step photo tutorials,
- Computer-generated templates that can be printed at home on 8.5″ by 11 or A4 printer paper,
- Cutting guide and measurements for cutting pattern pieces with a rotary cutter,
- Fabric requirements and supply list,
- A lot of Tips and links to video tutorials and related videos.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.