This is the Travel Shoe Bags PDF sewing pattern that comes in three sizes.
These shoe bags are a must for anyone who likes to travel in style. They’re also remarkably easy to sew.
With a collapsible shape and made with weatherproof materials to keep shoes safe and dry these aren’t just great shoe bags for travel or going to the gym, they’re also an excellent way to keep shoes organized in your closet at home.
The bags are machine washable too!
There are three bag sizes included in this sewing tutorial to cover all shoe sizes.
– Large will fit men up to shoe size 14.
– Medium will fit men to size 10 or women up to size 11.
– Small will fit women to size 7 and most all kids sizes!
Good fabric choices are rip-stop nylon, polyester, cotton, linen, flannel, or outdoor fabrics. In general, almost all fabrics will work depending on your needs. Nylon is used in the tutorial to make the bags waterproof.
● ½ yard fabric 56″ wide (will make two bags),
● 18″ zipper (or longer) for size large, 16″ zipper (or longer) for size medium, 14″ zipper (or longer) for size small,
● 20″ of ½” double-fold bias tape per bag (optional).
This purchase includes a PDF sewing pattern with three sizes.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.