The SWALK Bag (sealed with a loving kiss!) is a fun envelope shaped bag that is a beginner friendly cross body bag pattern.
Full colour step-by-step photos will guide you through making this bag alongside a video tutorial.
On the back of the bag there is a side on zipper pocket and inside there is a small little pocket too, naturally made from the envelope style.
A great first bag pattern, this is a pattern that is also quick to make for more advanced bag makers, who can take it up a notch with the added overlay patterns that are included.
On the back there is another zipper pocket for quick access when out and about. Inside the bag is lined and birthed. There are D rings on each side to attach a strap.
6 5/16″ (16 cm) high by 9¼” (23.5 cm) wide by ⅜” (1 cm) deep.
As well as full written instructions that you can sew along to, there is a full 34-minute free video tutorial, on the designer’s YouTube channel, which shows you how it’s made. You can view it before purchasing or to sew along to.
- 1/2 meter of Cork,
- One Fat Quarter of outer fabric,
- One Fat Quarter of lining fabric,
- One #5 zip measuring 7 5/16″ (18.5 cm) or one zipper pull and tape,
- Two 13/16″ (20 mm) D-Rings,
- Two 1″ (25 mm) Lobster Clasps,
- One 1″ (25 mm) Slider,
- 13/16″ (18 mm) size Magnetic Snap,
- ½ meter of Non-Woven interfacing,
- ½ meter of Decovil Interfacing,
- Optional: if you don’t want to make a strap out of fabric, you can use webbing instead – if so, you will wantto add this to your supplies list: 1″ (25 mm) Webbing – 58″ (147.3 cm),
- Optional: 8 mm Rivets or Chicago Screws to secure the strap.
- Full step-by-step written instructions with photos in both Letter and A4 PDFs.
- Full sized templates to download and print.
- SVG’s for digital cutting machines.
- Projector Files.
- Full video tutorial for you to sew along with (or if you get stuck) on Youtube.
The sewing patterns have full seam allowance included as explained in the pattern.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.