Are you tired of spending precious sewing time looking for your sewing notions? If so then the Sewing Book is going to be perfect for you!
This case is filled with pockets for all your sewing notions as well as a page for your sewing feet and sewing needles. Keep all your supplies together in one spot! No more searching for items.
Best of all, it looks great standing by your sewing machine with all your notions at your fingers tips!
As a BONUS, I have also included an extra Stitcher’s Page for those that want to take this case to sewing meetings, or to the couch to do some handwork. Just change out the page and leave your feet/needles at home. The Stitcher’s page is perfect for storing your hand stitching project in the large accordion pocket and your floss bobbins in the small pockets. The zipper pocket even has a hidden slip pocket behind it for a few notes.
Closed = 8″ wide by 9 ½” high by 3″ deep.
Opened = 33 ¼” wide by 9 ½” high.
- ¾ yard of exterior fabric – Cotton,
- ¾ yard of lining fabric- Cotton, Cordura,
- ¼ yard of each accent fabric 1 and 2 – Cotton,
- ¼ yard of white organza,
- 1 ½ yards of medium-weight fusible interfacing (Craft Fuse, SF 101, H250),
- Two 7″ #3 zipper,
- One 8″ #3 zipper (for Bonus Stitcher’s Insert Page),
- 26″ of ¾” or 1″ webbing,
- Two ¾” or 1″ D-Ring,
- A 9″ piece of Velcro (plus 9″ for Bonus Insert Page),
- 1 ½ yards of ¼” wide flat elastic,
- 2 ½ yards of ⅛” round elastic,
- Five US Letter Sized Boards – 2 mm Greyboard, cardboard, or 2 comic book boards glued together,
- One Small Shank Button,
- 8 ½” pipe cleaner,
- Two 2 ¼” wide by 2 ¾” high felt,
- One 18mm Flat Magnetic Snap,
- One Kam Snap,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
This is a PDF pattern with fifty-nine pages of step-by-step instructions with color photos and four pages of pattern pieces. Since the majority of the pieces are rectangles, NO pattern pieces are included for them. You will be cutting the pieces from a cutting chart, using a ruler and rotary cutter. Pattern pieces for the shaped pieces (Flap and Front Pocket) are included.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.