The Sea Holly Show-Off Bag pdf pattern is for a slim shoulder / cross-body bag with adjustable strap and three external pockets. There are two different options for the slip pockets: horizontal or diagonal.
The completed size of the bag is 9″ (23 cm) tall by 7″ (17.8 cm) wide.
Suitable for beginners / confident beginners.
- Four or five co-ordinating Fat Quarters, or 1 yard / 1m quilting cotton fabric,
- One yard / 1m Vilene F220 fusible interfacing or similar (eg. Pellon ES114 Easy Shaper iron-on),
- 16″ (41 cm) by 10″ (26 cm) Vilene H630 or H640 fusible fleece or similar (eg. Pellon 987F Fusible Fleece),
- Two #5 zippers at least 7¼” (18.5 cm) long,
- Two ¾” (1.9 cm) rectangle rings,
- One ¾” (1.9cm) slider,
- Optional: Rivets (small), Kam Snaps, 70″ (1.78 m) of ¾” (1.9 cm) webbing to use for the strap, as an alternative to making one.
Pattern pieces are provided in A4 and US Letter size, ready to print and cut out. Comes with clear step-by-step instructions and plenty of photos.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.