Here’s a compact crossbody bag that is suitable for fabric, cork, or vinyl. It’s great for domestic machines and makes an ideal man-bag too! It’s perfect for today’s environment.
We are not carrying too much around at the moment, but we do need somewhere to keep sanitizer and masks handy. Phone bag a bit too small? Crossbody a bit too big? This is the perfect happy medium bag that has space for everything you need without being bulky.
Think you can’t make a zip on the curve? Now you can. It’s attached straight to the fabric, then bend the fabric round and hey, your zipper is on a curve! It’s a really easy zip insertion method.
- An easy method for adding a zip on the curve,
- A front pocket for masks,
- A pocket engineered to hold a mini hand sanitizer bottle,
- Large zip pocket to back,
- Inside pockets for phone and pens,
- Templates for cute Pixie zip pullers,
- Generous main compartment that comfortably fits your wallet, phone, kindle and keys,
- Adjustable crossbody strap.
Watch the video introduction here:
8 ¼” (21 cm) by 6″ (15 cm).
Suitable for any light to medium weight fabrics – Quilt weight cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl, denim even waxed canvas.
- Instant download,
- Video tutorial included,
- Full-sized computer drafted PDF pattern pieces included,
- All measurements are given in inches and cm,
- Complete, easy to follow instructions,
- Full-colour photos for every step,
- Relevant sewing tips,
- A list of material requirements and suggestions,
- Printer-friendly. Prints on US letter size or A4 paper,
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.