The Nooga convertible hip bag was designed to be worn around your waist, worn as a sling, or as a crossbody.
The unique angled slip pocket is perfect for holding your phone – it’s easy to access yet also keeps it snug inside when not in use. There is a zipper pocket on the other side with the option to make it a “hidden” zipper if preferred. Inside the bag there is a 6-card slot panel and an internal zipper pocket.
The side tabs help it stay snug around your body when wearing it.
The pattern also provides bonus instructions on how to turn the Nooga into a wristlet.
This pattern is suitable for a domestic machine and is beginner-friendly.
10″ wide by6.5″ high (main bag).
The designer has included a full video tutorial as part of the pattern download, however, in the meantime you can view a 2-minute introduction video showing you the highlights of the bag that you can view below.
Material and hardware requirements:
- Fabric outer: 1/2 yard lightweight canvas (or vinyl if your machine can handle it),
- Fabric lining: 1/2 yard,
- Interfacing: SF101 or equivalent woven fusible; Pellon 987F fusible fleece for outer (optional),
- Webbing Strap: 50-62″ length (1.5″ size or optional 1″ size),
- Strap connector: two triangle ring OR d-ring style (two 1.5″ size or optional 1″ size),
- Strap slider/adjuster bar: one (1.5″ size or optional 1″ size),
- Lobster clasp: two (1.5″ size or optional 1″ size),
- Zipper, #5 size (11″, 9″, 6.5″); 3 zipper pulls,
- Rivets, 8mm (optional).
Is easy to follow and features fifteen pages with full-color photos to coordinate with the step-by-step instructions. Included with the purchase of this pattern is a full video tutorial – with the link to the video provided in the pattern.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.