An essential tote purse that can be worn as a cross body or as a shoulder bag! This easily customizable pattern has two inside zippered pockets, a recessed zipper closure and removable shoulder strap! It’s great for beginners with some basic knowledge! You get three patterns in one. There are a series of videos you can watch to take you through the sewing of this bag and show all of the different options that you can mix or match – watch them below.
- With or without a crossbody strap, with or without handles
- Different strap/handle lengths depending how you want to carry it
- Magnetic snap top closure or recessed zipper closure
- Structure options – make it slouchy, structured or all in leather/vinyl
- Options for pockets both inside and out, slip pockets or zipper pockets
- Optional zippered center divider in your lining
- Reverse applique options on the vinyl purse
17″ wide by 12″ tall and 5″ deep.
2 to 4 hours on average.
Four videos to make this pattern –
• Double Sided Basting Tape – Not optional, you’ll want it. Trust Me.
• 3/4 Yard Exterior fabric (Vinyl or Leather)
• 1 Yard Lining Fabric (Quilting Cotton or Waterproof Canvas)
• 1/2 Yard of Non-Woven Interfacing *Such as Decovil Light
• 5” x 12” Scrap of Fusible Stabilizer *Such as Decovil Heavy, Pellon Peltex 71F
• 1 or more – 18” or longer Handbag Zipper
• 1 or more – 7” or longer all-purpose Zippers
• 4 – 1” rectangle rings
• 2 – 1” Triangle Buckles
• 2 – 1” swivel clips
• 1 – 1” slide adjuster
• Coordinating Thread
• *Optional* – 5 Purse Feet
• *Optional* – 18 mm Snap
• *Optional* Topstitch Needle
• *Optional* Contrast fabric to Reverse Applique
• *Optional* Exact-o Knife and Stencil to Reverse
33 pages total including 9 pages of pattern pieces.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.