The Brontë Case is a brilliant organiser bag that packs a punch!
Featuring lots of storage inside it’s fantastic for all ages and all kinds of things to store! There is a central divider inside the bottom of the bag along with two small zipper pockets in the top and a mesh pocket too. The back features a slip pocket thats large enough for a 6.5″ ruler and there’s strap connectors and handles for multiple carrying options.
This bag is useful for so many things! Dolls, Sewing Tools, Hair Supplies – you name it!
12 3/4″ (32.5 cm) high by 8 1/16″ (20.5 cm) wide by 3 3/4″ (9.5 cm) deep.
As well as full written instructions that you can sew along to, there is a full 47-minute video step-by-step tutorial on the designer’s YouTube channel that you can watch below.
What you will need:
- 1/2 meter of Main Fabric – Canvas or Cotton. More advanced/industrial machine – Leatherette,
- 1/2 meter of Lining Fabric,
- 1/2 meter of Non-woven interfacing,
- 1/2 meter of Woven interfacing,
- Clear Vinyl – W: 22.5 cm by H: 10 cm (W: 8 7/8″ by H: 3 15/16″),
- Mesh Fabric – W: 22.5 cm by H: 19 cm (W: 8 7/8″ by H: 7 1/2″),
- 47cms Folded Elastic (18 1/2″) – cut into pieces, as follows:
21cm for the Mesh (8 1/4″) 22.5 cm for Clear Vinyl (8 7/8″) 3.5 cm for Centre of Zip (1 3/8″),
- Stiff Interfacing – W: 32 cm by 5 cm (W: 12 5/8″ by H: 1 15/16″),
- 22.5cm Zipper tape (8 7/8″) and two pulls,
- 99cm (39″) Zipper tape and two pulls (size 5),
- Optional: Two 1″ D-Rings,
- Optional: Two lobster/swivel clasps (size 1.5″ or 1″, depending on width of webbing),
- Optional: 3.8 cm (1″ or 1.5″) Webbing – length depends on how long you want your strap.Along with usual sewing tools, you will also benefit from having:Double sided quilting tape, pinking shears, clips, walking foot, zipper foot, and a Microtex needle (Iused a 90 size).
*Full color step by step written instructions with photos in both Letter and A4 PDFs.
*Full sized templates to download and print.
*SVG’s for digital cutting machines.
*Full video tutorial for you to sew along with (or if you get stuck) on Youtube.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.