This makeup bag is the ultimate makeup bag, and it’s BIG! For those of you with a large collection of cosmetics, this big beauty bag should hold them all.
It has an outer flap with handle and magnetic snaps, that opens to hold 7 brushes with elastic, and has a clear zippered compartment. The flap opens to reveal a clear slip pocket that is perfect for storing lipsticks. When the main bag is unzipped it has a clear zippered pocket and a large slip pocket. This bag holds so much and is the PERFECT companion for a makeup lover. Would also work well as a travel cosmetics and toiletry bag.
- 14.5” wide
- 9” tall
- 5” deep
Two videos to make this pattern:
- 1/3 yard Vinyl or Leather or Cork,
- 1/3 yard Clear / See-through Vinyl,
- 1/2 yard lining fabric, cotton, oilcloth,
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric,
- 1-yard woven interfacing, such as Pellon SF101 or Wovenfuse,
- 1/3 yard non-woven interfacing such as Pellon 808, 809 or Decovil Light,
- 1/3 yard stabilizer such as Peltex 71F or Decovil Heavy,
- One – 14” * Handbag Zipper (All-Purpose can work but Handbag is highly recommended),
- Two – 7” All-Purpose Zippers,
- 6” Fold Over Elastic (FOE),
- 2 18mm Magnetic Snaps – Thin is recommend, but any will work,
- Coordinating Thread,
- Basting Spray or Glue Stick or Double-Sided Tape,
- Optional – Rivets,
- Optional – 1 yard Clear fusible Vinyl – such as Heat N Bond Fusible Vinyl.
1.5 – 2 hours on average.
Is 13 pages – 1 cover page, 6 pattern instruction pages and 6 pattern piece pages. There are actual pattern pieces included, some require a ruler to cut.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.