The Arena Bag Raw Edge was developed to be able to use thicker materials such as cork, vinyl, and leather. It provides an alternate assembly that is quicker and doesn’t require birthing. The raw edge pattern also allows the additional option of edge painting your bag, which gives it a nice finish.
This pattern contains all of the features you’ve come to know and love in the original Arena Bag, but in a more slimline profile.
The bag requires minimal material and is a great scrap buster!
Video tutorials are also included with this pattern purchase!
This pattern is suitable for a domestic machine and is beginner-friendly.
Finished size: 6.5″ wide by 4.5″ high.
Material and hardware requirements:
- Fabric outer: cork, vinyl, etc. no more than fat quarter equivalent,
- Fabric lining: no more than fat quarter equivalent,
- Strap: varies depending on option selected,
- Interfacing: SF101 woven fusible (for cotton lining only),
- Lobster clasp, 0.5″ (1 for wristlet, 1 for lanyard, 2 for crossbody),
- D-ring, 0.5″ (1 for lanyard, 2 for crossbody),
- Adjuster bar, 0.5″ (1 for crossbody),
- Zipper, 7″ length,
- Snap for tab closure,
- Rivets, 8mm (optional).
The pattern is easy to follow and features ten pages with full-color photos to coordinate with the step-by-step instructions.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.