This is a very classy handbag that can be customized to suit any style! There are a lot of options to pick and choose to suit your ideal bag design or your sewing skill level. The “V” detail on the exterior slip pocket is a great feature. Why not sew the matching clutch bag/wallet, and make a coordinating pair. You’ll find the Victoria Wristlet bag to match here.
Features of the Alaine Handbag:
Mix and match your outside pocket designs or have none at all
Front V-shaped pocket (optional)
Rear hidden pocket with flap (optional)
Regular outside zipper pocket (optional)
Space front and back to showcase a feature fabric
Top zipper closure or use two magnet snaps
Instructions for slip and zipper pockets for the lining
Advice for choosing the right handle length and connector style for your bag
Check out the details of the bag below and the video sewing instructions.
- 12-inches tall,
- 16-inch wide opening,
- 12-inch by 5-inches squared bottom.
- 1/2 Yard Exterior fabric (Canvas or Quilting Cotton)
- 1/2 Yard Contrasting Fabric (Vinyl)
- 1 Yard Lining Fabric (Quilting Cotton or Waterproof Canvas)
- 1 1/2 Yard Woven Interfacing
- 1 Yard Non-Woven Interfacing
- 1/8 Yard Stabilizer
- 1 or more – 18” or longer Handbag Zipper
- 1 or more – 7” or longer all-purpose Zippers
- 4 – 3/4” rectangle rings
- 2 – 18 mm Snap
- Coordinating Thread
- 9mm Double Face Rivets
2 – 4 hours on average.
It consists of 24 pages (1 cover page, 13 instruction pages and 10 pattern pages).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.