This is a really lovely bag to make. If you’ve made the Rose Bag you will love this. The designer had requests for a larger bag so she made the Taliah bigger than the Rose and it doesn’t have the bucket pockets. The front flap has a zip pocket feature big enough to hold most mobile phones or a bus pass or parking permit.
The front feature pocket is ideal to make a statement with either a gorgeous fabric or some embroidery or quilting.
Intermediate sewer. You should be able to insert a zip and insert piping. Full instructions are given.
– Height 8.5″ (22c m) Width 10″ (25 cm) Depth 2″ (5 cm).
– Strap extends to 47″ (120 cm).
- Feature fabric 1 Fat Quarter,
- Body Fabric 1/2 yard or 0.5 meter,
- Lining 1/2 yard or 0.5 meter,
- Medium weight iron-on interfacing 1/4 yard,
- Wadding 1/2 yard or 0.5 meter (optional),
- Piping 3.5 yard or 3 meter,
- Zippers – one 9″ and one 6″ and one 10″,
- Premade Piping/ Piping Cord 3 ½ yards – 3 meter,
- Two 25mm – 1” square strap carriers and one magnetic snap (optional),
- Additional fabric if making own piping one fat quarter,
- Stiff card.
This pattern is suitable for bag makers with some experience. It includes full-color step-by-step photos and instructions. The pattern pieces are digitally drafted and are provided for all pattern pieces (no measure and cut pieces).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.