This add-on is meant only for the taller oval & boxed bottom versions of the Swell Crossbody Bag pattern (not the Mini Swell). You will not be able to sew the Swell Crossbody Bag with just this add-on.
Sewing this in vinyl, cork or canvas is set at an Intermediate skill level due to the layers will get thick and care will have to be taken when cutting woven interfacing to keep it out of the seams (I have layers within the PDF so you can print just the interfacing dimensions). If you’re concerned about thickness, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using fabric for a first run, sewing it this way is a Confident Beginner skill level. I also suggest using the Alternative Bag Base if sewing the oval bottom version.
This pattern includes:
• ALL / FULL SIZE Pattern pieces (no cut on fold pieces) – even rectangular pieces are included (For the add-on, not the full Swell Bag itself)
• Cutting Lists (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!)
• labels to keep track of your cut pieces
• Table of Contents page for ease of navigating the pattern
• two flowcharts to help you decide what pieces to use
• colorful and clear diagrams (please print in grayscale to save ink)
• separate A0 copy-shop files that are projector-friendly
• layers to conveniently print either fabric or interfacing pieces
Please note this is a digital download PDF file and video tutorial, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.