The Sven wristlet is approximately 6 3/4” H X 10” W. This pattern was designed and tested to be suitable for beginners who want to try a pattern in clear vinyl. The clear vinyl front pocket allows you to use your smartphone without taking it out of the wristlet.
- A Clear Vinyl Front pocket
- A interior Zipper Pocket
- 6 Credit Card Slots
- Wristlet Version
- Crossbody Version
There is a Youtube video made by Christine Davis of Bags by Bags of Style to help you with this pattern every step of the way.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 6 3/4” H X 10” W
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
- Fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
- Fat quarter quilting weight lining fabric
- Fat quarter contrasting fabric/vinyl/cork
- 1-yard fusible woven interfacing (Shapeflex SF101/Legacy L-SF101/Vilene G700/Wovenfuse)
- Fusible fleece fat quarter
- Clear vinyl – 10” W X 6” H (Guage 16 is recommended)
- One 11 ½ ” #3 or #5 tape with 1 pull (Front zipper)
- One 10” #3 or #5 zipper tape with 1 pull (Main zipper)
- One 8” #3 or #5 zipper tape with pull(Interior Zipper Pocket)
- 1/2″ wide D-ring (1 for Wristlet strap, 2 D-rings if doing crossbody strap)
- One 3/4″ wide Swivel Clip for wristlet strap or ½” wide Swivel clips – 2 for Crossbody bag
- A rivet for Wristlet Strap (Optional)
Pattern includes 21 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.This also includes pattern pieces in A4 size to print in the home printer and A0 file to print the local copy shop. The A0 file can also be used as projector files.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.