The Stylish Wine Bag Carrier is a simple, yet elegant bag that has been specifically designed to fit a wine bottle perfectly. A quick sew that makes an amazing gift for someone special for any occasion.
All instructions are detailed and steps are illustrated with photos along the way, so the pattern should be easy to follow and understand.
Follow along with the instructions and tips carefully and you will get a great result and make something you can use, give as a gift or even sell.
The bag is for a standard 75cl sized bottle.
5″ wide by 12 ¼” high by 4 ⅛” deep.
Materials and supplies needed:
- 1/4 yard of Vinyl, Cork, Denim, or Décor weight fabric for the exterior,
- 1/4 yard of Quilting Cotton weight fabric for lining,
- 1/4 yard of woven interfacing such as Woven Fuse, Pellon SF101, or Vilene G700,
- 1/4 yard of Decovil 1 (Heavy), Decovil Light, or Peltex 71F for exterior (see pattern notes),
- 25 ¾” of #5 flexible zipper tape and two zipper pulls (Metal zippers are NOT recommended),
- Two (1″) D- rings, O- rings or Triangle rings,
- Two (1″) swivel clasps,
- Two rivets (8mm).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.