Finally, a place to hold all of your Credit Cards and all of those store key chain loyalty cards in this wallet that is small enough to carry in any bag. You can choose to do all Credit Card size pockets if you wish, which would make a total of 84 card slots! The designer wanted a small wallet to hold everything rather than searching through multiple small pouches to find that one card she rarely used but was worth carrying. You know what she means?
You can even make them to sell at your local farmer’s markets, craft fairs, or in limited quantity in your online shop. The designer is happy to help you with your project as well. So, sewers, let’s get organized!
A mere 4″ wide by 8 3/8″ long.
It is essential that you can sew straight lines. This pattern is not for the complete sewing beginner but any confident beginner with some experience in following a pattern should be successful.
- Fabric 1: (Main Fabric) – one Fat Quarter,
- Fabric 2: (Lining fabric) – 1/3 yard,
- Fabric 3: Accent Fabric – one Fat Quarter,
- Fusible Shape Flex Interfacing: ¼ yard,
- Peltex Interfacing: ¼ yard or 8 ½” square scrap,
- One button,
- Elastic hair loop,
- Dritz® Fray Check,
- Recommend sewing machine needle size: #100 as you will be sewing through multiple layers,
- Water-soluble marker,
- Scotch Guard® Fabric Protectant; spray upon completion of project.
So follow this tutorial filled with full-color photographs, diagrams, detailed layouts, and pattern pieces to print at 100%, pin to fabric and cut out, and start sewing! Measurements are given in inches.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper pattern. Please download immediately after check out.