This is the Stevie Unisex Crossbody Bag sewing pattern. Whatever the occasion, casual or formal, you can carry your belongings in style with this fashionable unisex crossbody bag. The Stevie bag is large enough to keep all your most needed items organized while on the go and secured with the top zipper closure.
The bag features a handle and front zipper pocket with a slip pocket and four card slot pockets. In addition, you can make a slip and zipper pockets in the lining. The pockets are designed to store small items and allow for easy access to your most important belongings while keeping them safe.
The spacious main compartment can hold a small water bottle, wallet, phone, or umbrella.
The adjustable shoulder strap allows wearing the bag on the shoulder or across the body. The bag is fully lined, and the edges are finished with bias tape.
This the perfect everyday bag for everyone to use!
Finished measurements: width / height / depth
19 cm / 24 cm / 10 cm (9 1/2” / 9 3/8” / 4”).
Please note – you may need an additional amount of fabric if you use a directional print.
- 65 cm / 145 cm (25 1/2” / 57”) External fabric: quilting cotton, waterproof canvas, wax cotton or similar,
- 12 cm / 25 cm (5”/ 10”) Non-fraying fabric: vinyl, leather (for the pocket overlay & trim,
- 60 cm / 145 cm (24” / 57”) Lining fabric: quilting cotton, waterproof canvas 40 cm / 90 cm (16” / 35 ½”) Mediumweight stabiliser: Decovil light, fusible fleece etc.,
- 125 cm / 145 cm (49” / 57”) Lightweight fusible interfacing: Stayflex, SF101, Wovenfuse, G700 etc.
- 19 mm (3/4”) Double folded bias tape x 1.8 m (2 yds),
- Two 2.5 cm (1”) D-ring,
- Two 2.5 cm (1”) swivel hook,
- One 2.5 cm (1”) strap adjuster,
- One 1.2 cm (1/2”) Swivel hook,
- One #5 Zipper 28 cm (11”),
- One #5 Zipper 31 cm (12”),
- One #3 Zipper 13 cm (5”),
- Double-sided tape,
- Ten Rivets (optional),
- Multi-surface glue (optional),
- Edge kote (optional).
You will receive a PDF pattern and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with color photos to make this bag.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.