These bowls are quick and easy to sew and do not require a lot of fabric. They are perfect for bazaars, craft fairs or that last-minute gift.
Fill them with chocolates, candies or sewing items.
Be warned you won’t be able to make just one…they are addictive!!
They can be made out of faux leather, cotton or decorator fabrics.
Skill level: Beginner pattern
Small: 4 1/2″ W x 1 1/2″ H
Medium: 6″ W x 2“ H
Large: 7 1/2″ W x 2 1/2“ H
This is a PDF pattern: 8 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 10 pages of full-size pattern pieces for all 3 sizes.
I have also included a small tutorial on how to attach the binding to the bowls without hand or machine sewing.
Materials needed: For all 3 Bowls
• 1 – FQ (Fat Quarter) – Exterior Fabric
• 1 – FQ (Fat Quarter) – Lining Fabric
• 1/3 yard Medium – Heavy Weight Fusible Interfacing
• 1/3 yard Foam Stabilizer (Soft & Stable) or Pellon #70
• 2 yards – 1/4“W Double Fold Bias Tape ( or 1/2“W Single Fold Bias Tape)
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.