The Split Wine Bag is an awesome bag, perfect to accompany a couple of bottles of wine for an amazing gift for someone special, a Christmas gift, for housewarming, Birthday, Wedding, or as an alternative two bottles of flavored olive oil, a perfect treat for any cook. There really are endless uses as a gift.
All instructions are detailed and steps are illustrated with photos along the way, so the pattern should be easy to follow and understand.
Follow along with the instructions and tips carefully and you will get a great result and make something you can use, give as a gift or even sell.
The bag is for a standard 75cl sized bottle.
Finished Size: 7 ½” wide by 12 ¼” high by 4 ⅛” deep.
Materials and supplies:
- 1/2 yard of vinyl (faux leather) or cork for the exterior,
- Denim or Décor weight fabric can be used for exterior except for the Main Panel piece,
- 1/2 yard of quilting weight cotton fabric for lining,
- 2/3 yards of woven interfacing such as Woven fuse, Pellon SF101 or Vilene G700,
- 1/2 yard of Decovil 1 (Heavy), Decovil Light, or Peltex 71F for exterior (see pattern notes),
- 25 ¾” of #5 flexible zipper tape and two zipper pulls (Metal zippers are NOT recommended.),
- Two (1″) D rings, O rings, or Triangle rings,
- Two (1″) swivel clasps,
- Six rivets (8mm),
- 17″ elastic.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.