These baskets are super quick and easy to sew and do not require a lot of fabric.
They are perfect as a thread catcher or notions holder for retreats, a catch-all in the hall for your keys or for a few Sunday rolls!
Fill them with chocolates, candies or sewing items.
Be warned you won’t be able to make just one…they are addictive!!
They can be made out of cotton, faux leather, and decorator fabrics.
5″W x 7″L x 3″H
For Visual Learners, you can view a video by Seams Legit making a Snap it Up here:
Materials: Per Basket
• 13 1/2″ x 12″ piece – Exterior Fabric (cotton, decorator weight, faux leather)
• 13 1/2″ x 12″ piece – Lining Fabric.
• 13 1/2″ x 12″ piece – Medium weight Woven Fusible Interfacing
• 13 1/2″ x 12″ piece Fusible batting or Foam Stabilizer (Soft & Stable) or Pellon #70
• 4 Kam Snaps with setting tool
This is a PDF pattern: 8 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 2 separate PDF files for the pattern pieces in US Letter or A4 Sizes. A total of 3 PDF files.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.