SIDNEY MINI POUCH features a fully lined interior as well as two pockets on the front (a slip pocket and a zipper pocket) where basic items like a small phone , chapstick , hand sanitizer and even keys can be kept.
The main zipper closure opens to an inner slip and pen pocket where you can store a pen and other smaller items.
Easy and fun to sew, SIDNEY MINI POUCH can be made as gifts to family and friends. It will also make a lovely craft fair product.
You only need few basic sewing skills and you will be sewing your lovely SIDNEY in no time. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let’s sew away!
Sizing info: 6″ W by 7 ¾” H ( 1 5 . 2cm by 1 9 . 7cm )
Video tutorial available:
This pattern comes with a two-part full step by step video tutorial. Look out for the link in your pattern download.
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard),
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen),
- Your chosen foam or fleece interfacing,
- Thread to match all fabrics,
- A pressing iron or steam press,
- Two multi-purpose zippers:one zipper for the main closure and another for the front zipper,
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches),
- It comes in only one size,
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the pouch with over 90 clear photos and 2 explanatory YouTube video tutorials,
- Pattern pieces are provided at the end of the instructions,
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.