This lovely Shoulder Bag comes in two sizes (large and small) and is made with three pockets on the outside with one of them being a zippered pocket.
Inside the bag, there are four card slots and one slot for your mobile phone.
– Large size = 16.5″ (42 cm) by 10.2″ (26 cm) by 2.4″ (6 cm).
– Small size = 14.7″ (38 cm) by 9.2″ (24 cm) by 2″ (5 cm).
If you are one of those sewers who love to sew along with a YouTube video then you won’t be disappointed here. The designer has made a thirty-minute video sewing tutorial. So when you are ready click on the play button below and enjoy!
What materials are needed:
- Half a yard of canvas or cotton fabric,
- Half a yard of lining fabric,
- Half a yard of medium fusible interfacing,
- Two zippers measuring 10″/25 cm. If you make the large bag replace one of the zippers with one measuring 12″/ 30 cm,
- One strap ring,
- One strap slider.
- If you wish you can use bias tape for the outside pocket,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
In the example bag, the designer used canvas fabric that was thick enough that she didn’t need to use interfacing, but this bag is suitable for any fabrics of your choice so pick your interfacing accordingly. A seam allowance of 0.6″/1.5 cm was used.
This Shoulder Bag project comes with two pdf patterns (one for each size) and pdf step-by-step instructions, as well as the full-length video tutorial.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.