SERENITY is a wristlet that features a fully lined interior as well as a side D-Ring connector to attach your wristlet strap. It also has two zipper pockets: one main zipper pocket and a front exterior zipper pocket hidden behind a small flap.
It comes in just one size but it is roomy enough to contain basic items like a phone, notes and coins, keys, hand cream, hand sanitizer, pen, chap-stick, lipstick etc.
Whether you are grocery shopping or you are going on a quick visit to a friend, SERENITY is there to accompany you.
This wristlet is a quick and fun sew and can be customised to suit your needs. Above all, this pattern is beginner friendly even though it is suited to intermediate level.
What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies as well as your SERENITY WRISTLET pattern pieces and let’s SEW away!
Measures approximately 8½” (21.6 cm) wide by 5½” (14 cm) tall.
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard),
- Your chosen medium weight and foam interfacings (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen),
- A pressing iron or steam press,
- Thread to match all fabrics,
- Two (#4.5 or 5) zippers (one main zipper, one exterior pocket zipper),
The pattern includes:
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches),
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the wristlet with about 90 clear photos,
- Pattern pieces are provided at the end of the instructions,
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern,
- Links to where you can find our support group and page incase you need help, support or want to show off your make,
- Instructions on how to make your wristlet strap as a single fabric strap or as a two-toned strap.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.