The Senza Tote Bag is a beginner bag FREE sewing pattern. This easy to sew tote bag was designed especially for confident beginner bag makers to try new techniques and materials. This design is a blank slate that more experienced bag makers can use to create their own designs with hardware, pockets and add-ons and upgrades of your choice.
No hardware is needed.
Approximately 14″ wide by 10″ high by 5″ deep.
This is a beginner bag.
- 18” wide by 40” high Vinyl or Cork,
- 44” wide by 36” high Fabric,
- 44” wide by 36” high Woven interfacing,
- 36” wide by 17” high Foam (headliner foam will work),
- 15” wide by 28” high Decovil Light (optional depending upon the desired structure),
- 10″ wide by 1 1/2” high Decovil Heavy, Kraft-tex, or Bontex,
- One 10” Zipper,
- 3M Spray Adhesive for securing the foam,
- Fabri-tac Glue.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.