The Market Tote sewing pattern will take you step-by-step to create a customized bag made of seat belt webbing (kits are available).
Seat belt webbing is shimmery and luxurious, yet extremely durable and easy to clean and sew – even on a home sewing machine!
The tote features 2 exterior slip pockets and a flap accent with metal ring. On the interior, you’ll find a zipped pocket and zipped gusset closure. The handles are 23″ long with an 11″ drop.
small: 14 x 9.5 x 3 3/4″
medium: 15.5 x 11 x 3 3/4″
large: 17 x 13 x 3 3/4″
Skill Level: Intermediate
– 3 complete sets of instructions are included – one for each bag size (small, medium and large)
– imperial and metric measurements
– cutting labels and one pattern piece* for each bag size
– a thoroughly tested design given the thumbs up by my amazing test team
– quality computer-generated line drawings and concise, detailed instructions
* all other pieces are cut based on measurements.
Where to buy seatbelt webbing for this bag:
Need seat belt webbing? There are over 30 colors of webbing that you can choose from to customize a Market Tote kit.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.