Seam rippers seem to be one area where it’s a necessary evil. No one wants to unpick a seam, but better to do it right than leave it wrong. Having tried seam rippers of all sorts and all budgets, they all get blunt over time so it seems buying a multi-pack of the more affordable basic rippers is the best way to make sure you always have a sharp one.
- The Seam Rippers Size: Small are 3.5″ in length, the large are 5.5″.
- The Complete Seam Rippers: The seam cutter comes with a clear cap, can protect your hand when you carry it.
- The Craft Seam Rippers Material: Made of good quality metal and plastic, they are sharp, And a red round mini ball at the end of the smaller fork for protecting your fabric.ound mini ball at the end of the smaller fork for protecting your fabric.
- Large Thread Unpicker Design: with a long flat handle, easy and comfortable to grip; The large thread unpicker can do the unpicking seams job very quickly and easily.
- Application: The seam ripper is good for ripping out seams and stitches without damaging the fabric, remove the clothing tags, etc.
This product is for sale on Amazon.com. Note, if you are not in the USA the Amazon system will attempt to find the same or a similar product on your own local Amazon site. It does this with varying degrees of success depending on your country. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.