The Saltwater Shoulder Bag features exterior kangaroo pockets on each side. They can have one or two openings to use for your phone, keys, or other small items. The inside features a zippered pocket and a large divider pocket.
The bag is generously sized without being too large and the designer has even provided detailed information for making it at 85% if you prefer something smaller.
There will be several options for this bag, such as;
• one OR two shoulder straps,
• magnetic snap closure OR recessed zipper closure,
• 3 hardware options in the pattern but endless possibilities.
This pattern has a facing technique that will be familiar to those that sew clothing and will be a very satisfying sew!
It can be made from various fabric mediums such as more pliable faux leathers, vinyl, cork fabric, or quilting cotton.
This pattern will be for the Ambitious Beginner / Intermediate. You’ll need to know how to install zippers and be open to trying new techniques. You’ll need to choose your materials appropriately.
14 1/2″ wide by 12 1/2″ high by 3 1/4″ deep.
Recommended fabrics and Fabric and Hardware requirements:
This PDF pattern includes:
- FULL Sized Pattern pieces,
- A Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
- Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
- An A0 copy-shop file,
- Labels to keep track of your cut pieces.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.