The Safari Passport Wallet is a versatile travel accessory. Whether you travel alone or with a partner, the Safari Passport wallet is designed to keep you organized by accommodating two passports and a few frequent flyers or ID cards.
It provides ample space to store all your essential travel documents, such as tickets, boarding passes, small currency changes, and of course, your passports.
Features – two passport slots, slip pockets, six cardholder, zipper pocket, pen loop.
This practical Bifold Wallet closes with a flap closure or a zipper closure.
5″ wide by 8″ high.
The designer has produced a 23-minute video tutorial showing you how to make her Safari Travel Passport Wallet. The video is shown below.
Materials needed to make this passport wallet:
- ¼ yard of Exterior Fabrics,
- ¼ yard of Lining or contrasting fabrics,
- ¼ yard of Medium/Heavy weight fusible Interfacing,
- ¼ yard of Lightweight Fusible Interfacing,
- Flannel/ Fusible Batting,
- A snap button,
- A hand sewing needle (basic hand sewing knowledge is required),
- A #3 zipper – 8 inches,
- A #5 zipper if you opt for a zipper closure.
Step-by-step photo tutorial, diagram, and video tutorial.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.