The Roundabout Bag sewing pattern will take you step-by-step to creating this customized bag made of seat belt webbing! Seat belt webbing is shimmery and luxurious, yet extremely durable and easy to clean and to sew!
The Roundabout is a roomy, crossbody bag that can be customized with 2 size options and up to 3 colors of seat belts.
It features a “braid” design on the front and back as well as an adjustable strap. The zipped top helps to keep items secure. On the inside, divided and zipped pockets provide plenty of storage. The Roundabout is the perfect bag for the gal on the go!
Skill Level: Advanced Intermediate
small: 9 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2″
tall: 11 x 10 x 2″
What’s in the pattern:
– imperial and metric measurements
– cutting labels and one pattern piece* for each bag size
– a thoroughly tested design given the thumbs up by my amazing test team
– quality computer-generated line drawings and concise, detailed instructions
* all other pieces are cut based on measurements.
Where to buy seatbelt webbing for this bag:
Need seat belt webbing? There are over 30 colors of webbing that you can choose from to customize a Roundabout Bag.
Project Kits for the Roundabout Bag can be found here: Roundabout Bag KIT
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.