Make your own drawstring bags in three sizes with this easy to sew pattern and sewing tutorial, ideal for beginners.
• THREE sizes-small, medium, large.
• Drawstring closure.
• Fully lined with no raw edges or bias binding.
• Flat bottomed bag.
Sizing info (Height by Width by Depth):
• Small = 8″ (20 cm) by 6″ (15 cm) by 3″ (7 cm).
• Medium = 12″ (30 cm) by 6.5″ (17 cm) 4″ (10 cm).
• Large = 15″ (38 cm) by 8″ (20 cm) by 6″ (13 cm).
Beginner. All of the designer’s tutorials are written in great detail to help beginner sewers. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but she will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
A sewing machine, a standard sewing machine foot (also known as a zigzag foot, coordinating thread, iron, sharp fabric scissors, rotary cutter and cutting mat (optional but recommended), a tracing wheel (optional) zipper foot (optional) pins or sewing clips, a ruler and chalk or a vanishing ink marker pen.
The pattern includes:
• 13-page, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with clear photographs for every step to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer-drawn patterns/templates with seam allowances included.
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size.
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric.
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project.
• Instructions are written in English.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.