The Eco-Friendly Picnic Lunch Set is an extra Large, picnic-sized, double insulated, quilted, washable, water-resistant bag.
The bag is large enough for a six-pack and all the bags you are making with food in them! It can hold larger picnic-sized, or xl lunch-size containers too.
It is double insulated to keep your food cool/hot whichever you put into it.
The designer has also included some notes as to the materials used in this and food safety. If you want to use pre-quilted material it will only make your bag go together faster!
The sizing of the main bag is 11″ tall, 8″ by 6″ on the bottom, with a 21″ long handle. The back pocket is 4½” by 6″.
- Cotton prints for the outside,
- Food-safe nylon for the inside,
- 1/2 yard of main fabric,
- One fat quarter(s) of contrast fabric (s) for the pockets,
- A quarter yard of Peltex,
- ½ yard of batting,
- ½ yard of InsulBrite,
- Reusable Fabric Napkin: measures 13″ square, uses one fat quarter,
- Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags: 7 ¼” by 5″ Snack Bag; 7″ by 7 ½” Sandwich Bag. Materials = One fat quarter of the main fabric, and Nylon, 7″ Velcro,
- Reusable Stand-Up Snack Bag: measures 7” wide, 7 ¼” high, the bottom is 4″ by 3½”. Materials = One fat quarter of the main fabric, one fat quarter of Nylon, 7″ Velcro,
- and as a BONUS: Reusable Sandwich Wrap ‘n Tray: measures 14″ across. Materials = one fat quarter of the main fabric, and nylon, 2- 1 ¾” by ¾” pieces of Velcro.
This PDF pattern is a tutorial with full-color photos, diagrams, and detailed step-by-step instructions.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.