The Peripheral Pal is designed to carry all of your cables, adapters, and peripherals neatly with a unique design that allows for your Slim Sleeve (*companion pattern by KMGhandmade) to slip right inside. When used together as a set, it’s a perfect way to keep everything you need right in one, organized place.
The Peripheral Pal is also great to use as a project bag, easily holding rolls of vinyl or material and your supplies.
This pattern is suitable for a domestic machine and is beginner-friendly.
Included is a full video tutorial is included with the purchase of this pattern (the link to the video provided in the pattern).
Material and hardware requirements:
- Exterior – (½ yard) canvas, WPC, cork or vinyl,
- Lining – (½ yard) cotton woven,
- Mesh fabric – (12″ by 9″ panel),
- Clear vinyl – (12″ by 9″ panel),
- Interfacing – if using canvas or cotton woven, suggested fusible fleece and woven interfacing; if using WPC, cork or vinyl, no interfacing needed,
- Strap Webbing – 3 yards,
- Zipper – #5 size, 10.5″ length,
- Magnetic snaps – 8 [optional],
- Double-sided tape [optional].
The pattern is easy to follow and features full-color photos to coordinate with the step-by-step instructions.
Please note that a cut chart is provided as is instruction on how to modify the size of the pattern. However, due to the nature of the design, pattern pieces are not included in this one.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.