The Penny Pouch has a front slip pocket that holds your credit cards, and the main compartment holds your coins and banknotes. This will also easily fit into your pants pocket. This is perfect for a minimalist.
- A front slip pocket holds up to ten credit cards and is secured by a flap.
- The main compartment holds your coins and banknotes.
3½” high by 5½” wide.
This pattern was designed and tested to be suitable for beginners.
- Fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric,
- Fat quarter quilting weight lining fabric,
- Fat quarter contrasting fabric/vinyl/cork,
- Fat quarter fusible woven interfacing (Shapeflex SF101/Legacy L-SF101/Vilene G700/Wovenfuse),
- Fat quarter Fusible fleece (Optional),
- One 6″ #5 tape with one pull (Front zipper),
- Coordinating thread,
- Double-sided tape or fabric glue (Beacon 3 in 1) (Optional),
- Wonder clips,
- Teflon foot (Optional).
The pattern includes 12 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. This also includes pattern pieces compatible with A4 size and letter size to print in the home printer and SVG files that support Cricut, Silhouette, and Brother.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.