The 2 in 1 Backpack is an easy project for beginner seamstresses who wants to learn sewing by making a great backpack, which can also be used as a shoulder bag, tote bag.
Its design is built on the classic Drawstring Backpack model, with a twist in the design and the straps logic that makes it usable both as a backpack and a shoulder bag.
In less than 2 hours you will create a beautiful and useful bag that you can use to carry your loved things when going out in spring/summer days. Beach bag, backpack, shoulder bag, purse, it is a flexible model that lets you choose how to use it.
Width: 33 cm (12.9”).
Height: 43 cm (16.9”).
- Outer fabric: a piece of at least 50 cm x 100 cm (40” x 40”),
- Lining fabric: a piece of at least 50 cm x 100 cm (40” x 40”),
- Body Interfacing: Midweight iron on interfacing 83 gr/m – 50cm x 100 cm (19.6“ x 39.4“),
- Handles Interfacing: Heavyweight iron on interfacing 250 gr/m – 15cm x 15cm (5.9“ x 5.9“),
- 6 Eyelets: the designer used Prymm 541 370 – Ø 11mm (0.4”),
- Straps: Cotton rope, Ø 9 mm – 140cm (55.1”),
You will download two 23 pages of PDFs:
– Oyama 2 in 1 Backpack Sewing Pattern in A4.
– Oyama 2 in 1 Backpack Sewing Pattern in US Letter.
Included in the package:
– step-by-step instructions with pictures.
– pattern to print out.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.