This is a Large Japanese Knot Bag Sewing Pattern with an easy step-by-step tutorial.
Learn how to make your own Large Japanese Knot Bag, with this Easy printable pattern that’s ideal for beginners.
With this bag pattern, you can create an elegant and unique handbag or a project bag/knitting bag with a gusset.
- Outer fabric: a piece of at least 100 cm x 100 cm (40” x 40”),
- Lining fabric: a piece of at least 100 cm x 100 cm (40” x 40”),
- [Optional] Interfacing – similar to Vlieseline ® S-320, 83 g/m: a piece of at least 100 cm x 100 cm (40” x 40”),
- Matching zipper minimum size: 18 cm (7”),
- Matching thread.
Easy – Intermediate
Width 38.5 cm (15.1″).
Body Height 36 cm (14.1″).
Total height, including the strap is 75 cm (29.5″).
You will have the option to download two 24 pages of PDFs:
– Ookii Sewing Pattern in A4.
– Ookii Sewing Pattern in US Letter.
Included in the package:
– step by step instructions with pictures.
– pattern to print out.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.