The Crossbody Pouch is approximately 8 1/4” wide by 1 1/4 ” deep, 6 1/4” tall and has 6 card slots with two slip pockets in the front. The back exterior zipper pocket is designed to hold a mobile phone for easy access and an adjustable strap is to create a simple wear for daily use. This pattern was designed and tested to be suitable for beginners who want to try a simple pattern.
Two Slip Pockets in the front
An Exterior Zipper Pocket
6 Credit Card Slots
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 8 1/4” wide by 1 1/4 ” deep, 6 1/4” tall
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
• Fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
• Fat quarter quilting weight lining fabric
• Fat quarter contrasting fabric/vinyl/cork
• 1-yard fusible woven interfacing (Shapeflex SF101/Legacy L-SF101/Vilene G700/Wovenfuse)
• Fusible fleece fat quarter
• One 9 1/4” #5 tape with 1 pull (Main zipper)
• One 8” #5 zipper tape with 1 pull (Exterior Panel Zipper Pocket)
• 1/2″ wide D-ring – 2
• 1/2″ wide Swivel clips – 2
• 1/2” Strap Adjuster
• Rivet for Strap (Optional) – 2
Pattern includes 17 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.This is also includes pattern pieces in A4 size to print in the home printer and A0 file to print the local copy shop. The A0 file can also be used as projector files.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.