The new updated version of the Ohana Family Passport Holder is more comprehensive with step-by-step photos and diagrams for both zipper and flap closure.
Measurements and templates (for those who need one) are also included. You can either use the measurement or print the templates.
A link to the video tutorials and supporting written tutorials are included in the pattern. This is one of the designer’s best selling items.
It’s designed as a family passport and travel wallet, but could be so many things. We love all the pockets and compartments, how neat and tidy everything is. And having the choice of the snap closure or the zipper closure is a great bonus – keep it simple or try some new skills with the zipper. It’s all shown in the video to make sure you get great results.
– Can hold up to six passports and more.
– One mini zipper pocket for cards and cash.
– One transparent ID pocket.
– Two long pockets for your travel documents.
– A wide flap closure to keep your documents secure and safe.
– All round zipper closure option.
– Neat and sturdy finished.
This is an advanced beginner pattern. It’s a quick project with a great result. It makes the perfect gift for your family and friends who are traveling or moving abroad.
5.5″ wide by 10″ high – It’s spacious enough for all countries’ passports.
The designer has made a couple of YouTube video tutorial showing you how to make her Family Passport Wallet that you can watch below.
- ⅓ yard of exterior fabrics (quilting weight cotton or heavier),
- ⅓ yard of lining & contrasting fabrics,
- ⅓ yard of medium/heavy weight fusible interfacing (decor bond 809 or craft fuse 808),
- Fusible fleece or thin batting,
- Clear Vinyl,
- All purpose zipper – 6 inches,
- Velcro (if Making flap closure),
- #5 Nylon Zipper (or metal zipper) if making zip around closure,
- Hand Sewing needle (basic hand sewing knowledge is required).
You will receive one Pdf file.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.