This classy and chic bag has six pockets and a ton of personality. The exterior has two slip pockets and two side pockets. while the inside features a zippered pocket and a slip pocket. This beautiful mini tote bag is generously sized without being too large and it has a recessed zipper closure.
It can be made from various fabric mediums such as faux leathers, vinyl, cork fabric or even quilting cotton. This pattern is domestic machine friendly.
This pattern is for the Intermediate skill level sewist. This pattern is domestic machine friendly as long as you use thinner vinyl or fabric – you’ll need to choose your materials appropriately.
12½” wide by 10″ high by 5½” deep.
A full video tutorial is available for this project.
Recommended fabrics and materials needed:
This PDF pattern includes:
- Full Sized Pattern pieces,
- A Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
- Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
- Detailed steps written for most skill levels,
- An A0 copy-shop file that can be used for projector use,
- Labels to keep track of your cut pieces,
- Fun coloring pages to plan out material choices.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.