The Ocean Tide Boho Bag is a carefree and vintage-inspired casual bag! It reminds me of the 70’s and has a super groovy shape. It’s designed to be constructed with a leather shoulder strap but I’ve included directions to make a fabric strap too. You can also add an optional zipper pocket and magnetic snap. I’ve included two sizes: Low Tide is the smaller size and the larger size is the High Tide. The Ocean Tide might be simple in design but it sure does pack a punch!
This pattern is for Confident Beginners.
• Full sized pattern pieces
• a Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!)
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps
• small notes section on every couple of pages
• an A0 copy-shop file
• Layers to conveniently print certain multi-sized pieces
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces
Low Tide (small) – 17 3/4″W x 18½”H x 2″D
High Tide (large) – 22″W x 23 1/4″H x 2″D
Recommended fabrics – pliable canvas, pliable vinyl/faux leather for the Exterior, quilting cotton or pliable canvas for the Lining. Vinyl, cork or canvas for the Contrast unless using leather strapping.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.