The Nuno small bifold wallet pattern is for those looking for a beginner-friendly wallet pattern. It is very quick and easy to put together.
The pattern has full-scale templates and a full video tutorial on YouTube with plenty of other supporting videos to help you create a crisp and professional-looking wallet without losing its handmade appeal.
A quick project with great results. A perfect gift you can make for your family and friends.
- Four card slots.
- One Coin Pocket.
- Spacious Bill Compartment.
- Two types of closure – Flap Closure or Zip Around Closure.
Hight – 4.75″ high.
Width – 4″ wide (when closed).
The designer has produced a 20-minute video tutorial showing you how to make her Nuno Small Wallet that you can watch below:
She has also produced another 3-minute video tutorial showing you how to sew a 2 in 1 zipper pocket in the Nuno Small Wallet that you can watch below:
What you learn:
– Fully lined wallet with no exposed seams for a neat finish.
– How to attach mitered binding easily and neatly. (including link to Video Tutorial).
– Installing professional-looking zipper closure with binding.
Materials needed to make this wallet:
- Assorted Fat Eight Fabrics (2-3 pieces).
- Fat Eighth All Purpose Woven Interfacing.
- Fat Eighth lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Zipper and snap button.
- Bias Binding (Link to tutorial included).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.