The Nautilus Hobo Bag is a chic bag that features an exterior that can be customized to your liking!
The inside features two slip pockets and a choice of a magnetic snap flap or a zipper panel closure to keep your belongings safe. There are two sized bag handles to choose from also!
It can be made from various fabric mediums such as pliable faux leathers, vinyl, cork fabric, quilting cotton or even thin leather.
This pattern features a few unique sewing techniques that you can use when sewing other bag patterns. This pattern is such a fun sew!
This pattern is for the Intermediate bagmaker. You’ll need to know how to sew curves and be open to trying new techniques. You’ll need to choose your materials appropriately.
13″ wide by 12″ high by 5″ deep.
Here’s a YouTube video tutorial (1-hour and 20-minutes) from Ashley Florack of Six Stitches that you can watch below.
Recommended fabrics, hardware and supplies:
This pattern includes:
- Full sized pattern pieces (one piece is cut-on-fold),
- A cut list (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
- Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
- An A0 copy-shop file to use for projector use or to print at a copyshop,
- Labels to keep track of your cut pieces,
- Coloring pages,
- A video tutorial for this pattern courtesy of Ashley Florack of Six Stitches.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.