Sew your own circle coin purses in 2 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern. Fun round circle zipper purse with two finishing options – a small strap or a keychain hook. Ideal to hang off your main purse to contain a few notes or coins, or your ear buds etc.
• 2 sizes.
• 2 styles – Wristlet or keyring.
• Zipper closure.
Sizing info (Height x Width x Length):
• Small = 1cm x 8cm x 8cm / 0.4″ x 3.1″ / 3.1″
• Large = 1cm x 11cm x 11cm / 0.4″ x 4.3″ x 4.3″
Beginner – Confident beginner. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
Materials needed (see the pattern for full details):
- Exterior fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Lining fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Fusible interfacing. Recommended – Non-Woven = Vliseline H250 or Pellon 809. Woven = Pellon SF101, Vliseline G700.
- #3 zipper. For a beginner sewer, the designer recommends nylon zips as they are easier to work with. She uses using silver/gold tone nylon zips which are easier and cheaper but give the illusion of metal zips,
- Leather zip pull (optional),
- Hardware (optional) – 20mm lobster clasp.
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of colour photos to guide you along the way
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.