Create your own beautiful Multi Pocket Organizer, perfect to be used as a purse insert, craft caddy, or a bedside organizer; using this pdf pattern.
- Exterior slip pockets,
- Exterior zipper pocket,
- Unique inner zipper pocket divider,
- Interior elasticised slip pockets.
10″ (25cm) wide on the bottom by 6½” (17cm) tall by 4″ (10cm) deep.
Materials and supplies needed:
- Fabric A – ¾ yard,
- Fabric B – ¾ yard,
- Fusible fleece (Pellon TP971 or Vlieseline H640) – ¼ yard,
- Interfacing (Pellon SF101 or Vlieseline G700) – 1¼ yard,
- Nylon zippers – One 10” or longer, and one 6” or longer,
- ⅜” – ½” wide elastic – 30” long,
- Rivets (optional) – two,
- Cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter,
- Wonder clips and/or pins,
- Zipper foot for your sewing machine,
- 90/14 or 100/16 needle for your sewing machine,
- Rivet setting tools (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
– Fabric A (exterior) – quilting cotton, Essex linen, cotton/linen blend fabric, denim, medium weight home décor fabric.
– Fabric B (lining) – quilting cotton.
You will receive sixteen pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this fantastic bag plus printable templates. Cutting measurements are in inches.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.