Morgan is a medium size bag that can be made as a handbag or shoulder bag, along with having a removable and adjustable crossbody strap.
It has options for gorgeous tassel connectors, or if you don’t like tassels, the pattern offers regular connectors. It can also be expandable, or not if you prefer it that way. You choose!
She is versatile and customizable, easy to make this bag your own with the options the pattern offers. A great size and perfect for color blocking, mixing of materials, colors and textures. And along with the interesting features, the pattern also has some new techniques and different ways of doing things, all of which can be applied to any other bag you make!
- tassel connectors and regular connectors
- expandable (also option for non-expandable)
- shoulder or handbag straps (along with removable crossbody strap)
- SVG files optional – choose from the option on this pattern for with or without SVG files
- A0 files included (for copy shops and projectors)
- all pattern pieces (except the strap) available + measurements
- metric and imperial measurements
- whole pattern pieces (no fold pieces)
- domestic machine friendly
- step by step instructions with over 250 photos
- full video tutorial
Want to see more pictures? Check out the testers inspiration gallery here for lots more views of this awesome purse.
The pattern could be classified as adventurous beginner/intermediate. It has step by step instructions with over 250 photos to guide you through the whole process, as well as a video tutorial.
Aside from the basic (D rings, swivel clips, zipper) there is some hardware required (snaps and such), but you can still make the bag even if you don’t have all of it available. The pattern covers various options.
12″ W, 8 ½” H, 5″ D (30.5 cm W, 21.6 cm H, 12.7 cm D)
Video Tutorial included:
There is a VIDEO TUTORIAL available by Michelle Graham of mgrahamsews. Link in the pattern download.
A PDF pattern with full pattern pieces in Letter size and A4 format as well as measurements for rectangular pieces, detailed pictures, and step by step instructions on how to make your own Morgan bag. A0 file for copy shops and projectors.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.