Moko is a useful mask and hand sanitizer case and it is an easy and funny project for beginner sewers.
We are living in times when our habits are subject to change. Moko has been designed out of the need of being out and about and bringing masks and hand sanitizer with the designer every day. When she found herself using plastic bags, she understood she needed to do something about it, so Moko was born.
In less than an hour you will create a very useful item for yourself or to be gifted to your loved ones!
Width 23 cm (10.8″)
Height is 16 cm (13.7″)
Note: 1 cm (3/8”) seam allowance included in the pattern size
- Outer fabric: a piece of at least 30 cm x 25 cm (11.8” x 9.8”),
- Lining/inner fabric: a piece of at least 30 cm x 25 cm (11.8” x 9.8”),
- Bigger Pocket: a piece of at least 35 cm x 25 cm (13.8” x 9.8”),
- Smaller Pocket: a piece of at least 30 cm x 25 cm (11.8” x 9.8”),
- Matching thread,
- Snap buttons and pliers (I used Prym Vario Pliers and snap buttons).
You will download two 16 pages of PDFs:
– Moko Sewing Pattern in A4.
– Moko Sewing Pattern in US Letter.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.