The MiniMax Crossbody Bag is not only stylish but also highly functional, as it is designed to hold your daily essentials while you go about your day. The pattern has been updated with new templates and features for an even better user experience. A new video tutorial for working with Faux Leather is also included.
This is a super fast and easy project to make for your handmade shops and market shows.
- Regular = 4.25″ wide by 6.5″ high – perfect for regular smartphones with soft case.
- Plus = 4.5″ wide by 7.25″ high – perfect for larger smartphones with soft case.
- Maxi = 6″ wide by 7.5″ high – perfect for Kindle and more.
- Three sizes crossbody bags with full size templates to print at home.
- Easy and clear step by step photo tutorials with helpful diagrams.
- Video tutorials for working with fabrics and vinyl.
- New zipper pocket tutorial.
- Adjustable strap.
- Written in simple English.
The designer has included a 21-minute video tutorial on her YouTube channel showing you how to make her MiniMax Crossbody Bag, that you can watch below:
A new 10-minute video tutorial is also included for working with Faux Leather that you can watch below.
Materials needed for one project:
- ¼ yard of exterior fabrics,
- ¼ yard of contrast fabrics,
- ¼ yard of lining fabric,
- ⅛ yard of interfacing,
- Batting (optional),
- Swivel hooks and slide buckle,
- A zipper.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.