Make your own Japanese Knot Bags in three sizes with this easy to sew pattern and sewing tutorial.
• Three sizes: small, medium, large.
• Fully lined with no raw edges or bias binding.
• Unique knotting closure.
Sizing info (Height by Width) All measured at the widest points:
• Small = 6″ (15 cm) by 9″ (23 cm).
• Medium = 8″ (21 cm) by 12″ (30 cm).
• Large = 10″ (25 cm) by 14.5″ (37 cm).
All of my tutorials are written in great detail to help beginner sewers. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
A sewing machine, a standard sewing machine foot (also known as a zigzag foot), coordinating thread, iron, sharp fabric scissors, pins or sewing clips, a ruler and chalk, or a vanishing ink marker pen.
• 10-page, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with clear photographs for every step to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer-drawn patterns/templates with seam allowances included.
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size.
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric.
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project.
• Instructions are written in English.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.