Midori Mini Trifold Wallet is a quick and easy wallet project to sew for beginners. There are a lot of possibilities such as using your favorite scrap fabrics to make it unique. Very handy to keep cash, cards, and coins.
This small trifold wallet is perfect for gifts to make or teach and also for selling at handmade markets. Great for birthdays, Mother’s Day, graduations, and Christmas.
A quick project with great results. A perfect gift you can make for your family and friends.
Always avoided binding? Maybe it’s time to try! You might be surprised how easy it can be, especially when following along with the video tutorial. This is the ideal project to try for the first time because its nice and small, and you can practice straight binding as well as curves. We recommend handstitching the outside to get the perfect finish.
- Six card slots.
- Two mini slip pockets.
- One mini zipper pocket on the exterior/outside of the wallet.
- A snap button closure.
4.5″ wide by 4″ high.
Materials needed to make this wallet:
- Assorted Fat Eight Fabrics (2-3 pieces),
- Fat Eighth All Purpose Woven Interfacing,
- Fat Eighth lightweight fusible interfacing,
- Zipper and snap button,
- Bias Binding (Link to tutorial included).
What you learn:
– Fully lined wallet with no exposed seams for a neat finish.
– How to attach mitered binding easily and neatly. (including a link to a Video Tutorial).
– Installing a professional-looking invisible zipper using an all purpose zipper.
The designer made a 10-minute YouTube video tutorial showing you how to make her Midori Mini Trifold Wallet that you can watch below.
Comes with full-scale templates and a step-by-step photos tutorial written in simple English. It’s also accompanied by a Video Tutorial on Youtube.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern and not a finished product. Please download immediately after check out.