Store and protect pouches in three sizes, including a clutch bag size! No matter what you need to store, protect, carry or organise, the Mia Snap Pouch is perfect. The pattern includes 3 standard sizes however once you see how it goes together, you could change the dimensions to sew these in any sizes you need.
This simple one pocket envelope style snap pouch is addictive to sew! This scrap-friendly pattern can take less than 30 minutes to sew and only uses small amounts of fabric.
Here are just a few of our ideas for how you could use these pouches:
cosmetics, first aid supplies, feminine products, or simply a lip balm, a pack of tissues and your keys, as tea bag case, earbud case, for pills, epi-pen and medical supplies, travel storage for jewelry, hair accessories and treasure rock pouch for the littles, an essential clutch for evening outings, a travel cosmetic pouch, a rotary cutter storage pad, a sunglasses case or simply a pencil pouch.
- three sizes, including the clutch bag size
- easy and quick to sew, even for beginners
- slimline for taking up less room in your pocket or purse
- Optional tab, so you can easily attach a wristlet strap to use it as a minimalistic clutch, or to attach it to your keyring
- KAM snap closure (beginner-friendly, no zippers)
- Fully lined with no exposed seams
SMALL: approx. 4 1/2″ wide, 4 1/2″ tall, 1/4” depth (11.5 x 11.5 x 0.5 cm)
MIDSIZE: approx. 6″ wide, 6″ tall, 1/4” depth (15 x 15 x 0.5 cm)
WIDE: approx. 8″ wide, 4 1/2″ tall, 1/4” depth (20 x 11.5 x 0.5 cm)
– 1/4 yard (20cm) of quilting cotton or décor weight fabric – way less for some size options!
– max 17″x9″ (43cm X 23cm) of fusible fleece
– sewing machine, iron, scissors, pins, ruler, thread
– 1 set of KAM snaps or 1 button
Print on either A4 or Letter-sized paper
Dimensions included in both inches and cm
Cutting dimensions included as well as full-sized pattern pieces
The pattern includes 11 printable pattern piece pages, and 10 tutorial pages with full instructions, clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you get the best results.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern.